or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Pork › Been Re-landscaping All Weekend (really been a project for quite a while now) & Had A Hankering For Some Babybacks !!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Been Re-landscaping All Weekend (really been a project for quite a while now) & Had A Hankering For Some Babybacks !! - Page 2

post #21 of 37
Thread Starter 







Q'ed up ribbies !

Sorry for the fuzzy pics !
post #22 of 37
Thread Starter 






The plated pic !
post #23 of 37

Those sure look good, but I know I am talking to a vacant screen on the other end....... You know those bones are being sucked clean! LOL

 

Great looking meal.

post #24 of 37
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamheart View Post

Those sure look good, but I know I am talking to a vacant screen on the other end....... You know those bones are being sucked clean! LOL

Great looking meal.

Thanks a bunch Foam, I do need to brush up on my Q view...., sorry to all bout that ! This was really a spur of the moment smoke !
post #25 of 37
If that pic doesn't make ya hungry for some Q, not sure what would!!!
post #26 of 37
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5oclocksomewher View Post

If that pic doesn't make ya hungry for some Q, not sure what would!!!

Thanks 5oclock, appreciate the kind words ! They were quite tasty for sure !
post #27 of 37
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeenRed View Post

Lookin good Justin!! icon14.gif Can't wait to see how they turned out! drool.gif

popcorn.gif

Red

Just thought I'd let ya know Red, the BB's turned out awesome.... Even have a few leftovers for tonite ! biggrin.gif Not too proud of how my Q view turned out though ! Need to brush up on that part I guess !
post #28 of 37

Oh man looks so good bet it just falls off the bone well it's been to long since I did some ribbies  :) and yours just pushed me over the edge. I know what I'm smoking this week end' 225? how long do you smoke yours? Great job

post #29 of 37
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fendrbluz View Post

Oh man looks so good bet it just falls off the bone well it's been to long since I did some ribbies  :) and yours just pushed me over the edge. I know what I'm smoking this week end' 225? how long do you smoke yours? Great job

Thanks for the kind remarks bluz, they were pretty tasty for sure ! Actually I usually do 225* but these were kind of a last minute smoke so they were smoked at 250* ! I generally smoke til the toothpick test works or when the meat shrinks or pulls back from the end of the ribs a bit ! But I usually will smoke BB's for round 3 1\2 to 4 hrs.
post #30 of 37

Yes  I always go by the ends shrinking back whats the tooth pick test ? thanks

post #31 of 37
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fendrbluz View Post

Yes  I always go by the ends shrinking back whats the tooth pick test ? thanks

Kinda like with other meats like a brisket per say...... The toothpick test just means to poke in a toothpick between the ribs, when there's no resistance... Then I pull em !
post #32 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterinHoleBrew View Post

The sauce is awesome ! And I'am not a huge Q sauce fan, but that one is great ! The rub, we've had to modify a little due to it was a little too spicy for the fam.... I like it as is, but ya know ..... Gotta make it to the fam's liking as well..... We've got it tweaked now pretty well after about 6 mo. of playin around with it ! Thanks again !

You were so right!!! Jeff's sauce and rub are awesome!!! Did some chicken thighs yesterday, and it was the best chicken I've done on my smoker!!!
post #33 of 37
Tasty looking ribs! Wife has plans for us tonight, but I'm Smokin something tomorrow! BSR''s or BB are on too of the list!
post #34 of 37
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5oclocksomewher View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterinHoleBrew View Post

The sauce is awesome ! And I'am not a huge Q sauce fan, but that one is great ! The rub, we've had to modify a little due to it was a little too spicy for the fam.... I like it as is, but ya know ..... Gotta make it to the fam's liking as well..... We've got it tweaked now pretty well after about 6 mo. of playin around with it ! Thanks again !

You were so right!!! Jeff's sauce and rub are awesome!!! Did some chicken thighs yesterday, and it was the best chicken I've done on my smoker!!!

Yeah, we use it a bunch to our liking..... Glad your Q turned out awesome ! icon14.gif Nice to hear it ! biggrin.gif
post #35 of 37
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsailor2003 View Post

Tasty looking ribs! Wife has plans for us tonight, but I'm Smokin something tomorrow! BSR''s or BB are on too of the list!

Thanks Case for dropping a line, really appreciate the kind words...Happy smokin tomorrow bro ! icon14.gif Lookin forward to the post ! biggrin.gif
post #36 of 37

tasty looking ribs my friend. wife  just walked by the comp saw your Qviews  and said I guess were having ribs tomorrow :banana_smiley:

post #37 of 37
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by james1nc View Post

tasty looking ribs my friend. wife  just walked by the comp saw your Qviews  and said I guess were having ribs tomorrow banana_smiley.gif

Thanks man, glad your able to fire up the smoker today..... That's awesome, I'll be on the lookout for your Q view ! icon14.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pork
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Pork › Been Re-landscaping All Weekend (really been a project for quite a while now) & Had A Hankering For Some Babybacks !!