Here is some Pepperoni I did last month. It came out really well.
The recipe can be found at Len Poli's website.
So I mixed this up, stuffed into hog casing. I went with links 10" long , twist, 10" again and tie.
Once I finished, I put it in a warm environment to get happy (as per directions).
Then everyone went into the curing cabinet.
Here they are after a week or so.
I finally pulled these when I reached 33% loss. I was going for 35%, but the Pepperoni felt very firm.
This is the end result.
This was the best Pepperoni I've ever had. I couldn't believe how well this came out.
Thanks for looking.