New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

starting up

post #1 of 3
Thread Starter 
I'm working on getting my equipment and things together to start doing state and county fairs and other town events around the state of ny....I'm just wondering if anyone from ny has advise or knowledge on what permits and or licenses I need to get ...I'm looking at doing cattering as well any advise is appreciated ty
post #2 of 3

take a read here:


as for the actual licensing and forms, may be a bit more difficult, as I found info for Albany, Syracuse, and NYC,

rules and regs may differ between.  you'd probably need to go to and have a look around.



post #3 of 3
Thread Starter 
Thanks so much...I got some awnsers today when the health dept called me back and mailed me some info but Ty
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion