SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › Rubbery chicken skin, I just dont know where I went wrong.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rubbery chicken skin, I just dont know where I went wrong.

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 

I direct grilled it and everything just like normal, just not sure what happened! Oh well the dogs liked it!

 

 

 

Direct Grilled!

 

 

Bwaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

R.I.P.

 

 

post #2 of 17

LOL---Good one Case!!!

 

Diesel likes his too, but he's like Mikey----He likes anything!!

 

 

Bear

post #3 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
 

LOL---Good one Case!!!

 

Diesel likes his too, but he's like Mikey----He likes anything!!

 

 

Bear

Thanks Bear, I couldn't resist!

post #4 of 17

I really like the color you got on that bird! ;)

post #5 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougmays View Post
 

I really like the color you got on that bird! ;)

Tatsy!

post #6 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsailor2003 View Post
 

I direct grilled it and everything just like normal, just not sure what happened! Oh well the dogs liked it!

 

 

 

Direct Grilled!

 

 

Bwaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

R.I.P.

 

 

LMAO..Maybe your temp. Gage is off

post #7 of 17
Try brining it and then smoke at 325 until the thigh reaches 165* ;-)
post #8 of 17
Too funny.
When I first read the thread title... I thought to myself... here we go again, another rubbery skin thread.
Thanks for the laugh.
post #9 of 17

LOL, i thought... Case forgot how to cook chicken again!

post #10 of 17
Thread Starter 
Me forget, the Debunker of fast and hot smoked chicken, I think not!!!
post #11 of 17

I love this site....never know what's going to be cooking.  Great one Dirt!

post #12 of 17

You got us all, Dirt!  I saw the title and thought when are these guys to just direct grill it at the end! Much to my surprise. Good one!

post #13 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd View Post

You got us all, Dirt!  I saw the title and thought when are these guys to just direct grill it at the end! Much to my surprise. Good one!

I couldn't resist!!!! I was going to wait until April 1st but just couldn't!!!
post #14 of 17
Thread Starter 

bump!

post #15 of 17

:laugh1:  It needs more EVOO 

 

Richie

post #16 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics View Post
 

:laugh1:  It needs more EVOO 

 

Richie

Probably a pat or two of butter!

post #17 of 17
Good one Case. I like it!! Gary
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Poultry
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › Rubbery chicken skin, I just dont know where I went wrong.