Before I submit my order I just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with this grinder. It has great reviews on Amazon and the company regularly responds to its customers in the review section which I like. They seem very connected to their customer base.
Here are the specs:
- Features a Locked Motor Wattage of 3000 Watts of Peak Output Power, 3 speeds (High, Low, Reverse) and a Circuit Breaker for Safety
- Size No.12 Grinder, Not a Size No.5 or No.8 Like Smaller Grinders, 2-1/2 -Inch Diameter Output for Ground Meat and 2-Inch Diameter Feed Tube
- Includes 3 Tempered Steel Grinding Plates (Fine, Medium, Coarse), 3 Stainless Steel Cutting Blades, 3 Piece Set of Sausage Tubes and Kubbe Attachment
- Over 80,000 STX Grinders Have Been Sold Nationwide in the Last Seven Years While Maintaining an Incredible 99.8% Customer Satisfaction Rate
- All STX Products Include a 1 year - 100% - Fix or Replace Guarantee, Parts and Labor Included
I'll be using it to grind meat for hamburger and sausage, mostly. I may begin to make homemade cat food for my two kitties in the future. Any help is greatly appreciated.