- 222 Posts. Joined 5/2013
- Location: Memphis
- Points: 15
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categorySmokerstagged by Davidhef88, 11/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- grates made from a grocery cart? Last post on 11/30/13 at 9:17am in UDS Builds
- Stainless Steel! Last post on 11/23/13 at 6:13pm in Charcoal Smokers
- Operation: Turkey Gobble. Now with bonus Q-vue! Last post on 12/18/13 at 7:36am in Reverse Flow
- My 1st UDS build!! Last post on 3/7/14 at 10:33am in UDS Builds
- UDS Build in Progress Last post on 1/12/14 at 10:52pm in UDS Builds
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
I have smoked ribs, beer can chicken, pork butts, chicken breasts, all have turned out great. I just turn it on set the temp and forget it.
I agree with everything yamafx4dude said. The box itself is great. Well insulted and large enough for a large family I need to smoke for. However the electronics in this unit suck… DO NOT depend...
This is a nice set it and forget it type of thing. One thing I do want to mention on it...lump coal is not easy to work with on this. Stay with Kingsford. Well made and works like a charm. I am not...
My UDS W/Doors - work in progress
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Hello jeffed. My only concern is the door. When we get folks with new smokers we advise to seal all the smoke leaks to help with temp control. Will be interesting to see how your UDS performs with the gaps for the door. Good luck with your build.
- My UDS W/Doors - work in progress
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Too insulated ? LOL 5 minutes ago
- › New member from Indiana. Smoking my 6th? brisket as we speak. 14 minutes ago
- › Big Chief - Best chips to use? 28 minutes ago
- › Novice smoker 40 minutes ago
- › How long to smoke Kentucky hams? 47 minutes ago
- › Country-Style Breakfast Sausage 57 minutes ago
- › Lap Xuong 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Cold smoking Scarbelly Wings! 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Buffalo Chicken Egg Muffins 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › I'm Sold On SV !! 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter by Cornman
- › Weber 781001 26.75-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill by jesse624
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Mohole15
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot