or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Pork › Pulled Pork Tater Skins
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pulled Pork Tater Skins

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 

I cooked up a batch of Mr T's Crispy skin baked taters for making twice baked taters. I like to over stuff so I always end up with some extra skins. I took some pulled pork and smoked hatch chiles out of the freezer and whipped up some pulled pork tater skins.

 

 

 

Smoked cheddar, smoked pepper jack, pulled pork, and smoked hatch chiles. Ready for the broiler.

 

 

Pan fried some pulled pork for the top

 

 

Enjoy!

post #2 of 15

I'm enjoying!! yahoo.gif

post #3 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodcutter View Post

I'm enjoying!! yahoo.gif

Thanks woodcutter, they were tasty!

post #4 of 15

Oh boy...that's on my to do list!

post #5 of 15

DIRT.....you are killing me today!!!!

 

Loving the posts you are doing!

 

Kat

post #6 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynN View Post

DIRT.....you are killing me today!!!!

 

Loving the posts you are doing!

 

Kat

Thanks Kat!!! One meal turned into several!!! Had a bit of left over pulled pork, made pulled pork hash and eggs for breakie! Sorry no photos was to hungry!

post #7 of 15

Dang, but those look fantastic. A dab of sour cream on those bad boys, and I'd be in absolute heaven!

 

Looks like you are having a good time on your bachelor's weekend!  Enjoy the rest of your day!

Clarissa

post #8 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnorkelingGirl View Post

Dang, but those look fantastic. A dab of sour cream on those bad boys, and I'd be in absolute heaven!

 

Looks like you are having a good time on your bachelor's weekend!  Enjoy the rest of your day!

Clarissa

Thanks Clarissa! There would have been sour cream, but it was a little too blue, green and fuzzy for my likings! We'll need to get some more today. I started thinking last night that black beans and corn would be a good addition to these tater skins.

post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynN View Post

DIRT.....you are killing me today!!!!

Loving the posts you are doing!

Kat

^^^^ X2! Nice, Sailor!

Red
post #10 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeenRed View Post


^^^^ X2! Nice, Sailor!

Red

Thanks Red!

post #11 of 15
Gonna have to put that on the to do list. They look absolutely great!!!!
post #12 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidhef88 View Post

Gonna have to put that on the to do list. They look absolutely great!!!!

Thanks!!!

post #13 of 15
This looks great!!
post #14 of 15
Wow. My mouth is watering. Looks AMAZING! Definitely have to give these a try
post #15 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChuckieRock View Post

Wow. My mouth is watering. Looks AMAZING! Definitely have to give these a try

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by appwsmsmkr1 View Post

This looks great!!

 

Thanks, they are TASTY!!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pork
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Pork › Pulled Pork Tater Skins