My apologies if this was posted before
In order to get them crispy I deep fried twice.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons creamed horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash cayenne (its in the batter, so this can be omitted)
- Our first one, per instructions exactly. The one above was my method.
- The kids braving the new recipe, look at my daughter on the lefts face, she's not too sure about it!
- Instructions (I add dry batter (step 7) after the wet batter is added).