so I've never made wine but i want to give it a try. i found a basic recipe online that seems to be widely used
1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
4 cups sugar
1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen juice concentrate - any flavor except citrus, thawed
3 1/2 quarts cold water, or as needed
Combine in a milk jug (or similar) and place a balloon over the spout and reinforce with a rubber band. Wait till baloon inflates and then deflates (about 6 weeks).
- Does this make good tasting wine?
- Does anyone follow this method with fresh fruits instead of frozen concentrate?
- Has anyone done this and found a way to make it stronger?
- Can this type of wine be "aged" to make for a better taste or is it pretty much going to taste the same?
- how long will it lasted if sealed out of the fridge?
thanks in advance