SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Cold Smoking › Bacon › The Bacon Trifecta "That's a wrap"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Bacon Trifecta "That's a wrap" - Page 3

post #41 of 50

Excellent post. These are all on my to do list. Great information. Thanks.

 

Chuck

post #42 of 50
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stovebolt View Post

Excellent post. These are all on my to do list. Great information. Thanks.

 

Chuck

Thanks! Using Pop's brine method really makes Makin Bacon easy!

post #43 of 50
Thread Starter 
Mmmmm, it's about time to do this again!!! I hope Santa is nice enough to deliver me a gift card to Cash and Carry!!!
post #44 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsailor2003 View Post

Mmmmm, it's about time to do this again!!! I hope Santa is nice enough to deliver me a gift card to Cash and Carry!!!


Yep, gettin' to be that time of year again!!

post #45 of 50
COLD It will be -10 degrees tonight 12-11-13 in St Paul MN I really need to smoke some more cheese too .but I think I'll wait till it gets warmer 20 degrees.
post #46 of 50

Dirtsailor2003

 

Awesome post. I have 2 bellies and a 20lb. ham in Pop's cure. Bacon comes out Saturday and the Ham is in for 30 days. Can't wait as this is my 1st attempt at bacon and ham. Did do BBB a while back, and that turned out great! Keep up the great work!!

post #47 of 50
Looks great Case, not sure how I missed this one. I need to find a pork belly and give this a shot.
post #48 of 50
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodcutter View Post
 


Yep, gettin' to be that time of year again!!

The crappy thing ia I missed the sale of the century on pork butts here! Safeway had them down to 0.99/lb! They never get that low in this neck of the woods! Really need to do some more BBB!

post #49 of 50
Hey Case,

This post is one of my all-time favorites on SMF. I refer back to it quite a bit. I would love to see a Bacon Trifecta 2013 edition!!

Have a great day!
Clarissa
post #50 of 50
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnorkelingGirl View Post

Hey Case,

This post is one of my all-time favorites on SMF. I refer back to it quite a bit. I would love to see a Bacon Trifecta 2013 edition!!

Have a great day!
Clarissa

Thanks Clarissa! My freezer would like to see the 2013 edition too! Unfortunately due to cure times and budget constraints its going to have to wait until 2014 :th_crybaby2:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Bacon
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Cold Smoking › Bacon › The Bacon Trifecta "That's a wrap"