or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Announcements › Roll Call › Newb from SoCal
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Newb from SoCal

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 

Just received a Bradley Digital Electric (4 rack) as a gift. New to this forum but not new to grilling and smoking. This one through for a loop but looks to going good now! Already found some great tip and tricks and recipes that I will be using in the coming weeks.

 

 

post #2 of 17

Very cool, welcome to the forum. What part of So Cal are you from?

post #3 of 17

welcome1.gifTo SMF

post #4 of 17

Welcome to SMF from Fallbrook 

post #5 of 17

Welcome..

This site has tons of info.

I would suggest you spend some time reading all the different forums and the WIKIs.

Ask questions and use the handy dandy search tool for specific interests!!

Take the awesome free E-Course!!!

Have a great day!!!


Craig

   

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/wiki/about-jeffs-5-day-ecourse
 
      Make bacon the easy way!!
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forum/thread/109368/more-easy-made-bacon-with-q-view#post_666451


 

post #6 of 17

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Congrats on the new smoker. You'll find lots of good info and some great recipes here. Have fun and happy smoking

post #7 of 17

Hello from Grants Pass-Oregon!! Glad to be on this site with other smokers--The information on this site is awesome. I,m smoking on a Smoke Hollow Smoker and love the unit. Keep smoking and have a great meal!!!--Tom

post #8 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Parker View Post

Hello from Grants Pass-Oregon!! Glad to be on this site with other smokers--The information on this site is awesome. I,m smoking on a Smoke Hollow Smoker and love the unit. Keep smoking and have a great meal!!!--Tom



Hi Tom and welcome to the forum as well!

post #9 of 17

welcome1.gif    Glad to have you with us!

post #10 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymo76 View Post

Very cool, welcome to the forum. What part of So Cal are you from?



Orange County, Tustin to be exact.

post #11 of 17

Welcome to SMF. Great bunch of folks here, and they always seem to 

be very helpful no matter what we are asking. Have fun, learn more, and 

enjoy the smoky goodness.

 

 

Happy Smokin'

 

Mike

post #12 of 17

Congrats on your new gift !!!

 

It should work great in those terribly cold Souther Cal Winters you get !!!  LOL

 

Sorry---couldn't resist !!

 

Welcome To SMF,

Bear

post #13 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post

Congrats on your new gift !!!

 

It should work great in those terribly cold Souther Cal Winters you get !!!  LOL

 

Sorry---couldn't resist !!

 

Welcome To SMF,

Bear


It's ok! I'll be sure to post pictures of  in shorts on Christmas day as I smoke my Turkey or TurDuckHen!

 

post #14 of 17

Welcome aboard!

 

Good luck and good smoking.

post #15 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by wan2smoke View Post


It's ok! I'll be sure to post pictures of  in shorts on Christmas day as I smoke my Turkey or TurDuckHen!

 



LOL---That will be great !!!

 

I only ever got to do that one time----was stationed in Hawaii for a year, after Vietnam---Mrs Bear joined me there.

 

I'm not much on beaches---I like mountains, but we went to the beach on Christmas Day just for pics & to say we were there. LOL

 

 

Bear

post #16 of 17

  Happy to have you with us!

JC1947beercheer.gif

 

post #17 of 17

Welcome aboard! Wish I could get a gift that smokes.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Roll Call
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Announcements › Roll Call › Newb from SoCal