I had posted this with a general smoke but no recipe so I am posting the recipe now.
Styled after a Bacon Turkey Panini.
Serving suggestion, serve with my Smoked Blackberry Dipping Sauce.
Makes 2 fatties
- 4 slices Provolone
- 6 slices American Cheese
- 12 slices of thin Deli hard salami
- 6 slices of thick Deli ham
- 10 slices of thick Deli turkey
- 1 lb of bacon
- 8 Kaiser rolls
- Set cheeses on counter to come up to room temperature
- Layout an 8” x 8” Bacon weave on plastic wrap.
- Place on bacon weave in following order, Turkey, provolone cheese, ham, American cheese, salami.
- Roll meat and cheese up like a pinwheel
- Wrap in bacon weave
- Smoke at 225 250 for 2 -3 hours.
- Served Sliced on a "Grill toasted" roll Panini style.