Kept temp at 230 all day, foiled at IT of 165, brought it up to 205 and pulled it out, towelled for over an hour. DELICIOUS!!!!!!! Thanks for all the great info on this site. SMF is my new favorite site.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPork Pulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 9/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- may just have had my easiest and fastest smoke ever!!! Last post on 12/23/14 at 2:29pm in Pork
- My 11lb pork butt journey Last post on 11/18/13 at 7:06am in General Discussion
- Has anybody used a feral hog for pulled pork Last post on 11/9/13 at 6:45pm in Pork
- Butt Old School, Foamheart Last post on 11/6/13 at 11:40am in Pork
Hawg Heaven Rub
Last edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
Just purchased this unit a few weeks ago have only used it 3 time and just the love the way to cooks. Real easy to keep temps and the smoke box is huge.
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
My first smoke! A success.post #1 of 146/26/11 at 5:55pmThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 146/26/11 at 6:19pmpost #3 of 146/26/11 at 6:23pmpost #4 of 146/26/11 at 6:31pmpost #5 of 146/26/11 at 6:38pmpost #6 of 146/26/11 at 6:46pmpost #7 of 146/26/11 at 6:46pmpost #8 of 146/26/11 at 6:52pmpost #9 of 146/26/11 at 6:55pmpost #10 of 146/26/11 at 7:15pmpost #11 of 146/27/11 at 2:57ampost #12 of 146/27/11 at 4:05ampost #13 of 146/27/11 at 4:56am
- My first smoke! A success.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Here Piggy Piggy Brine
Currently, there are 849 Active Users (40 Members and 809 Guests)
- › First brisket ever smoked!! 4 minutes ago
- › Cookshack Experience 6 minutes ago
- › Is this a good deal?? Weber performer deluxe 6 minutes ago
- › First Go At Bacon On A Stick !! 7 minutes ago
- › Adding a maze to diy charcoal basket 10 minutes ago
- › First time on mes 40. From propane two for 30. 16 minutes ago
- › First attempt at a brisket. 17 minutes ago
- › Freezer clean out breakfast 18 minutes ago
- › Tips for smoked sausage welcome here 23 minutes ago
- › Hi y'all 26 minutes ago
- › Helotes Salado Smoker by ShutterlyExpose
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer