Kept temp at 230 all day, foiled at IT of 165, brought it up to 205 and pulled it out, towelled for over an hour. DELICIOUS!!!!!!! Thanks for all the great info on this site. SMF is my new favorite site.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPork Pulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 9/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- may just have had my easiest and fastest smoke ever!!! Last post on 12/23/14 at 2:29pm in Pork
- My 11lb pork butt journey Last post on 11/18/13 at 7:06am in General Discussion
- Has anybody used a feral hog for pulled pork Last post on 11/9/13 at 6:45pm in Pork
- Butt Old School, Foamheart Last post on 11/6/13 at 11:40am in Pork
Hawg Heaven Rub
Last edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
I was able to make half a burger before the press portion of the burger maker broke. Had to finish the burgers using the machine and my hands, pushing manually. Push down handle and clip broke...
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
My first smoke! A success.post #1 of 146/26/11 at 5:55pmThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 146/26/11 at 6:19pmpost #3 of 146/26/11 at 6:23pmpost #4 of 146/26/11 at 6:31pmpost #5 of 146/26/11 at 6:38pmpost #6 of 146/26/11 at 6:46pmpost #7 of 146/26/11 at 6:46pmpost #8 of 146/26/11 at 6:52pmpost #9 of 146/26/11 at 6:55pmpost #10 of 146/26/11 at 7:15pmpost #11 of 146/27/11 at 2:57ampost #12 of 146/27/11 at 4:05ampost #13 of 146/27/11 at 4:56am
- My first smoke! A success.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Here Piggy Piggy Brine
Currently, there are 635 Active Users (40 Members and 595 Guests)
- › Lobster Tail,Bacon wrapped Asparagus 6 minutes ago
- › first cheese smoke - temp too high 10 minutes ago
- › Webber smoking 12 minutes ago
- › Brisket round 2 21 minutes ago
- › Chicken Leg Question 22 minutes ago
- › Which e smoker? 22 minutes ago
- › U.S.S. Prosciutto, Maiden Voyage 25 minutes ago
- › Kielbasa Smoking Help 27 minutes ago
- › Showing off my new racks... 27 minutes ago
- › Vacuum Sealer Bags & Supplies - Discount Coupon 27 minutes ago
- › STUFZ-ORIGINAL STUFFED BURGER MAKER by mstphrchrstphr
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations