Kept temp at 230 all day, foiled at IT of 165, brought it up to 205 and pulled it out, towelled for over an hour. DELICIOUS!!!!!!! Thanks for all the great info on this site. SMF is my new favorite site.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPork Pulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 9/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- may just have had my easiest and fastest smoke ever!!! Last post on 12/23/14 at 2:29pm in Pork
- My 11lb pork butt journey Last post on 11/18/13 at 7:06am in General Discussion
- Has anybody used a feral hog for pulled pork Last post on 11/9/13 at 6:45pm in Pork
- Butt Old School, Foamheart Last post on 11/6/13 at 11:40am in Pork
Hawg Heaven Rub
Last edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
Wish I had read this site before purchasing my Traeger grill from Home Depot. Luckily I was within the 90 days for returns. Like other posts - the pellets would not feed into the hopper - I...
I've owned two smokers. This one does a GREAT JOB for a lower end priced electric smoker. I've created some amazing smoked food in this smoker. I would recommend getting this smoker if you want to...
I've had my SH smoker for about 2.5 years... took a while to get the draft set exactly where I wanted it, but once that was right it's been a dream to use. Under most conditions, and for most of...
I've owned a Masterbuilt for years and I love it. Trying hamburgers for the 1st time today. Wish me luck!!! By the way, Sams has the 40" for $329.00
My first smoke! A success.post #1 of 146/26/11 at 5:55pmThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 146/26/11 at 6:19pmpost #3 of 146/26/11 at 6:23pmpost #4 of 146/26/11 at 6:31pmpost #5 of 146/26/11 at 6:38pmpost #6 of 146/26/11 at 6:46pmpost #7 of 146/26/11 at 6:46pmpost #8 of 146/26/11 at 6:52pmpost #9 of 146/26/11 at 6:55pmpost #10 of 146/26/11 at 7:15pmpost #11 of 146/27/11 at 2:57ampost #12 of 146/27/11 at 4:05ampost #13 of 146/27/11 at 4:56am
- My first smoke! A success.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Here Piggy Piggy Brine
Currently, there are 596 Active Users (26 Members and 570 Guests)
- › New pit ordered. 4 minutes ago
- › Not Dead just about crippled. ShooterRick 6 minutes ago
- › 2017 Fattie Contest 13 minutes ago
- › Brined county style ribs and chicken thighs 20 minutes ago
- › BBQ'd hot wings with Amazn Pellet Smoker 23 minutes ago
- › SMOKED MEATLOAF w/ my new FIREBOARD REMOTE THERMOMETER 31 minutes ago
- › Howdy 35 minutes ago
- › Smoker Noob - Oklahoma Joe's Experiences 36 minutes ago
- › Howdy Y'all 38 minutes ago
- › New Here 41 minutes ago
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Jeff Houser
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Smokingmax
- › Weber Summit S-670 by Grillin Joey
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Traeger Lil' Tex Elite Pellet Grill by Gjd53
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ