Kept temp at 230 all day, foiled at IT of 165, brought it up to 205 and pulled it out, towelled for over an hour. DELICIOUS!!!!!!! Thanks for all the great info on this site. SMF is my new favorite site.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPork Pulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 9/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- may just have had my easiest and fastest smoke ever!!! Last post on 12/23/14 at 2:29pm in Pork
- My 11lb pork butt journey Last post on 11/18/13 at 7:06am in General Discussion
- Has anybody used a feral hog for pulled pork Last post on 11/9/13 at 6:45pm in Pork
- Butt Old School, Foamheart Last post on 11/6/13 at 11:40am in Pork
Hawg Heaven Rub
Last edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is actually a review for Traegers customer service. I don't own a Traeger, but I borrowed and damaged one. I have a Yoder 640. I had loaded 70lbs of pork into it, and went to bed. In the...
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
I've only had the Masterbuilt dual-fuel propane for a month now but have used it 10 times for everything from salmon to pulled pork. I had been thinking about getting a real smoker for a while now...
My first smoke! A success.post #1 of 146/26/11 at 5:55pmThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 146/26/11 at 6:19pmpost #3 of 146/26/11 at 6:23pmpost #4 of 146/26/11 at 6:31pmpost #5 of 146/26/11 at 6:38pmpost #6 of 146/26/11 at 6:46pmpost #7 of 146/26/11 at 6:46pmpost #8 of 146/26/11 at 6:52pmpost #9 of 146/26/11 at 6:55pmpost #10 of 146/26/11 at 7:15pmpost #11 of 146/27/11 at 2:57ampost #12 of 146/27/11 at 4:05ampost #13 of 146/27/11 at 4:56am
- My first smoke! A success.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Here Piggy Piggy Brine
Currently, there are 364 Active Users (19 Members and 345 Guests)
- › Porterhouse and the vortex. 10 minutes ago
- › LOBSTER AU GRATIN for dinner, last night & tonight 11 minutes ago
- › Couple of steaks 16 minutes ago
- › Just joined 31 minutes ago
- › Chile's Take on Sriracha Pickled Eggs 39 minutes ago
- › Vortex wing party 43 minutes ago
- › Meet deadline or dead meat 44 minutes ago
- › Prime Brisky on the Smokin'-It #3 51 minutes ago
- › Trying my smoking wits on St. Louis Spareribs. 53 minutes ago
- › MES 40 BT & Mcold smoker att 59 minutes ago
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by montanashawn
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman
- › Weston Pro Series #22 Food Grinder 1HP by TripleQ