I agree with Bear get the bigger one and Gorilla - for your first smoke I would do a chuckie. They are very forgiving
Related Forum Threads
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- The function or funtions of the water pan in the "WSM". Last post on 10/21/15 at 8:16am in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
- Getting High Temp in WSM Last post on 1/22/15 at 6:16am in Poultry
- UPDATE - Weber (the company...) rocks!!! RE: New WSM bent, need advice on if this is normal and... Last post on 2/26/15 at 8:25am in Charcoal Smokers
- Bacon in a WSM? Last post on 12/16/14 at 5:50pm in Bacon
I have A 5x8 Smoke Box, And A Twelve inch Smoke Tube. Stop By A-maze-n Store Today To Pick Up Thermometer. And Todd Took Care Of Me, He is Excellent to work with, even sent me home with some free...
I bought this unit because I was tired of the cheap thermometers at the store. Little did I realize what an improvement this was going to be. The oven probe showed that my smoker was 23 degrees...
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
I have smoked ribs, beer can chicken, pork butts, chicken breasts, all have turned out great. I just turn it on set the temp and forget it.
22.5 WSM!!!!! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nice score! That's about the best price I have seen anybody get so far.
I meant to post a link to the sale earlier...but forgot. When I checked Amazon a minute ago, the price was back up to 375...
I was like you when I recently decided to get a WSM. I went back and forth on trying to figure out which size. I have a family of 5 and like you don't really cook for large groups.
I went with the the 18.5", and it is plenty big enough for my needs.
- 22.5 WSM!!!!!
- › Any luck replacing Kitchener 5 lb stuffer gears? 1 minute ago
- › Double cooked chicken 3 minutes ago
- › Sous Vide Experiment 3 minutes ago
- › Diff between Pink Salt and Tender Quick? 9 minutes ago
- › Online Wood Buying 9 minutes ago
- › Dueling Sirlloin Pork Roasts Spinning No Spit! 11 minutes ago
- › Hi, from Sunny Texas! 18 minutes ago
- › Any Interest in a MN, ND, SD, IA SMF gathering? 20 minutes ago
- › Air Cooked Bacon Rinds 22 minutes ago
- › finished my build!! Almost.... PICS 25 minutes ago
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter by Cornman
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot