I agree with Bear get the bigger one and Gorilla - for your first smoke I would do a chuckie. They are very forgiving
Related Forum Threads
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- The function or funtions of the water pan in the "WSM". Last post on 10/21/15 at 8:16am in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
- Getting High Temp in WSM Last post on 1/22/15 at 6:16am in Poultry
- UPDATE - Weber (the company...) rocks!!! RE: New WSM bent, need advice on if this is normal and... Last post on 2/26/15 at 8:25am in Charcoal Smokers
- Bacon in a WSM? Last post on 12/16/14 at 5:50pm in Bacon
Just purchased this unit a few weeks ago have only used it 3 time and just the love the way to cooks. Real easy to keep temps and the smoke box is huge.
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
22.5 WSM!!!!! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nice score! That's about the best price I have seen anybody get so far.
I meant to post a link to the sale earlier...but forgot. When I checked Amazon a minute ago, the price was back up to 375...
I was like you when I recently decided to get a WSM. I went back and forth on trying to figure out which size. I have a family of 5 and like you don't really cook for large groups.
I went with the the 18.5", and it is plenty big enough for my needs.
- 22.5 WSM!!!!!
- › Its 330 am time to smoke a butt! 33 minutes ago
- › What is going on with my AMNPS? 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › First brisket (overnight) 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › Big K Restaurant Grade Charcoal 15kg Multi Buy Box Offer @ Ocado 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Smoked Wings on the Traeger 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Kingsford Briquettes vs. Royal Oak Ridge Briquettes: Burn... 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Pork butts tonight and ribs tomorrow 2 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Looking for a Hickory Smoked Chicken Rub With No Cayenne or Chilli... 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Wife's away 2 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Carving A Turkey 3 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Helotes Salado Smoker by ShutterlyExpose
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer