I agree with Bear get the bigger one and Gorilla - for your first smoke I would do a chuckie. They are very forgiving
Related Forum Threads
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- The function or funtions of the water pan in the "WSM". Last post on 10/21/15 at 8:16am in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
- Getting High Temp in WSM Last post on 1/22/15 at 6:16am in Poultry
- UPDATE - Weber (the company...) rocks!!! RE: New WSM bent, need advice on if this is normal and... Last post on 2/26/15 at 8:25am in Charcoal Smokers
- Bacon in a WSM? Last post on 12/16/14 at 5:50pm in Bacon
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
This thermometer is very accurate and the distance to the monitor is really good. I have had no problems with the probes as others have stated. BUT......it is a big pain to program!!!! Actually I...
22.5 WSM!!!!! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nice score! That's about the best price I have seen anybody get so far.
I meant to post a link to the sale earlier...but forgot. When I checked Amazon a minute ago, the price was back up to 375...
I was like you when I recently decided to get a WSM. I went back and forth on trying to figure out which size. I have a family of 5 and like you don't really cook for large groups.
I went with the the 18.5", and it is plenty big enough for my needs.
- 22.5 WSM!!!!!
- › Are you ready to rumble!!!!! March 2017 Throwdown time!!! 52 seconds ago
- › ham curing days set in stone? 1 minute ago
- › Baby back ribs on a lovely Friday afternoon. 3 minutes ago
- › New member that needs some advice on smoking ribs 7 minutes ago
- › Hello from Laramie, Wyoming. 14 minutes ago
- › Butts and Ribs w/ Q-View 15 minutes ago
- › Go big or go home. First try at a fatty. 16 minutes ago
- › Question on Kettle grill quality 17 minutes ago
- › Spring Brisket 19 minutes ago
- › Pulled pork injection question 19 minutes ago
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations