I agree with Bear get the bigger one and Gorilla - for your first smoke I would do a chuckie. They are very forgiving
Related Forum Threads
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- The function or funtions of the water pan in the "WSM". Last post on 10/21/15 at 8:16am in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
- Getting High Temp in WSM Last post on 1/22/15 at 6:16am in Poultry
- UPDATE - Weber (the company...) rocks!!! RE: New WSM bent, need advice on if this is normal and... Last post on 2/26/15 at 8:25am in Charcoal Smokers
- Bacon in a WSM? Last post on 12/16/14 at 5:50pm in Bacon
I had been looking to get a smoker and was researching a few different models. My hand was forced when my grill quit working, so I ended up getting this rather quickly as a result. My rationale...
I took this back after 2 weeks. A part needed to be replaced and they sent it to me for ME to install and change out. That job is not mine for something I paid over a grande for. They finally got a...
Purchased one of these instead of buying a Yoder Smoker Wichita. Was reluctant because of the negative reviews but the price was right for $380, verses the Yoder for $1600. Once purchased I used...
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
22.5 WSM!!!!! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nice score! That's about the best price I have seen anybody get so far.
I meant to post a link to the sale earlier...but forgot. When I checked Amazon a minute ago, the price was back up to 375...
I was like you when I recently decided to get a WSM. I went back and forth on trying to figure out which size. I have a family of 5 and like you don't really cook for large groups.
I went with the the 18.5", and it is plenty big enough for my needs.
- 22.5 WSM!!!!!
- › UDS Plans Needed 2 minutes ago
- › GMG Jim Bowie 1st Butt Smoke Qview 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Seafood Sausage Help? 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › What happens when the brine turns the outside of the pork butt... 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › Quick Butts 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Lavatools Javelin- 25% off at Amazon 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Ground beef jerkey 2 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Brats and Kraut! 2 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › What size skillet do you use in your masterbuilt XL mod? 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Sauerkraut 2 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN TRIPLE (3) BURNER by wbf610
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by ammaturesmoker
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona