I got this recipe out of a marlboro cook book, so some of you may have seen it. Every time I make it its a big hit.
* 1 lb smoked sausage, cut into chunks
* 3 jalapeno peppers, sliced
* 1 green bell pepper, de-seeded and cut into chunks
* 1 sweet onion, peeled and cut into chunks
* 1/4 cup Tabasco sauce
* 10 ounces sweet and sour sauce
1. 1 Make an aluminum foil bag. Use 2 12" x 18" sheets of heavy-duty foil (or double regular foil) and, (after the ingredients are in the bottom half), crimp the top half on.
2. 2 Put the sausage, green pepper and onions in the bottom half of the foil bag.
3. 3 Mix the Tabasco up with the sweet and sour sauce and pour it over the sausage mix. Seal the foil bag with the top half. Make sure it is "leak-proof".
4. 4 Place on the grill (gas or charcoal) and cook for a total of 45 minutes, turning after each 15 minutes.
I've only made this 3 or 4 times on the grill, so next time I make it I think I'll just put it all
in a foil pan and smoke it on the WSM.