or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › Todays smoke..bacon wrapped thighs and ABTs..with Q-View.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Todays smoke..bacon wrapped thighs and ABTs..with Q-View.

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 

Big sale at H Mart on thighs. (Got 3 butts for 14lbs,but that's another story)

Deboned,pulled skin back and added butter,SPOG and wrapped with my bacon.

ABTs just cheddar and my bacon.

2 lanes burning with peach dust.

018.JPG

post #2 of 15

icon_cool.gif

Ok I think I have this. There a sale on chicken thighes. Now this whole SPoG= salt,pepper,O=??, garlic right?? Now I also see that you are smoking with the a-mazing thingy is there another heat sort and if so. what???

post #3 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mballi3011 View Post

icon_cool.gif

Ok I think I have this. There a sale on chicken thighes. Now this whole SPoG= salt,pepper,O=??, garlic right?? Now I also see that you are smoking with the a-mazing thingy is there another heat sort and if so. what???



I think the O maybe for oil...not sure though. HAHA just my guess. ABTs sound so good right now drool.gif

post #4 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mballi3011 View Post

icon_cool.gif

Ok I think I have this. There a sale on chicken thighes. Now this whole SPoG= salt,pepper,O=??, garlic right?? Now I also see that you are smoking with the a-mazing thingy is there another heat sort and if so. what???


Salt

Pepper

Onion

Garlic

 

 

Are you telling me I must fix the sig file soon???
 

And list my tools??

 

 

MES smoker

 

 

   Craig

post #5 of 15

I love the looks of those thighs!  I still haven't tried bacon wrapped chicken, but I aim to, soon.  Plus, I like the idea of deboning the thighs.  Nice touch!

 

And those ABTs, man!  Dang!  Those babies look all kinds of tasty!  And you say it's your bacon?  Very cool!

 

Very nicely done, Craig.

post #6 of 15

I was guessing O=oregano.  We gotta get these acronyms updated!  Those look like they are going to be DELISH!

post #7 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wntrlnd View Post

I love the looks of those thighs!  I still haven't tried bacon wrapped chicken, but I aim to, soon.  Plus, I like the idea of deboning the thighs.  Nice touch!

 

And those ABTs, man!  Dang!  Those babies look all kinds of tasty!  And you say it's your bacon?  Very cool!

 

Very nicely done, Craig.


Thank you ..I saw deboned chicken pieces here somewhere.

 Thw Woman deboned and pulled the skin back and I finished.
 

post #8 of 15
Thread Starter 

These turned out perfect. Very juicy.

I am a happy guy!

Turned the MES off at 160 IT . 

 

 021.JPG

022.JPG

 

 

 

023.JPG

 

 

Have a great day!!!

 

  Craig

post #9 of 15

All looks Awesome Craig !!!

Absolutely Perfect!

 

I knew it was Onion, because those 4 ingredients are in nearly all of my smokes.

 

 

Bear

post #10 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post

All looks Awesome Craig !!!

Absolutely Perfect!

 

I knew it was Onion, because those 4 ingredients are in nearly all of my smokes.

 

 

Bear



Thanks Bear!!  

I guess some folks haven't read your recipes or smoke reports...sheesh.   hehehehehehe

post #11 of 15

Great looking meal! Bacon just makes everything better.

post #12 of 15

Good looking meal man - I could eat a plate or two of that

post #13 of 15

Those look AWESOME.

post #14 of 15
Thread Starter 

Thank you for all the nice comments.

I couldn't have done it without this place.

 

  Have a great day!!

 

  Craig

post #15 of 15

Wow, looks awesome. I am a sucker for abt's. A well rounded meal: chicken, bacon, japs and m@cheese and fruit around the plate.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Poultry
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › Todays smoke..bacon wrapped thighs and ABTs..with Q-View.