Has any body used stubbs all natural briquettes, I have a char griller smokin pro and use ro lump but walmart ran out, so i picked up some stubbs. Just wondering about ash amount, clean burn and how long of burn time compared to kingsford
Related Forum Threads
- Briquettes vs. Lump Last post on 9/30/10 at 7:51am in Charcoal Smokers
- Frontier Brand lump charcoal Last post on 7/7/14 at 6:39am in General Discussion
- Mixing Lump and Briquettes? Last post on 6/12/09 at 10:39am in Charcoal Smokers
- Kingsford charcoal Last post on 5/30/09 at 11:07am in Woods for Smoking
- Lump or Briquettes?? Last post on 2/16/09 at 2:21pm in Charcoal Smokers
I've been very impressed with this smoker.The slow smoker attachment is actually a cold smoking device.Made smoked cheese,scallops and found the flavor to be just right.
Wish I had read this site before purchasing my Traeger grill from Home Depot. Luckily I was within the 90 days for returns. Like other posts - the pellets would not feed into the hopper - I...
I've owned two smokers. This one does a GREAT JOB for a lower end priced electric smoker. I've created some amazing smoked food in this smoker. I would recommend getting this smoker if you want to...
I've had my SH smoker for about 2.5 years... took a while to get the draft set exactly where I wanted it, but once that was right it's been a dream to use. Under most conditions, and for most of...
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Definitely less ash. Kingsford, etc. use a lot of binders (clay, I believe). I want to buy heat and flavor, not dirt! Hardwood lump is more expensive, but you get more bang for the buck. Comparing prices based simply by weight can be like comparing apples to oranges. Hardwood lump great, but burns hotter in most cases, so be mindful of your temps.
Used Stubbs a couple time past summer when I bought a couple broken bags at Home Depot. They worked well.
I'm a big fan of Wicked Good lump and their Weekend Warrior Blend briquettes mixed together. Burns hot, long and clean. Search online for their info.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Trying Umai Soppressata 24 minutes ago
- › First timer, when is it ready? 26 minutes ago
- › My first buck board 28 minutes ago
- › Ground Formed Bacon Money shot 28 minutes ago
- › Everything is better with bacon 29 minutes ago
- › Another Brisket Story aka Brisket Redemption 30 minutes ago
- › First run at Beef Ribs 32 minutes ago
- › Todays spin on a (i think lol ) fatty or double fatty ?? 33 minutes ago
- › Baked potatoes for 100 35 minutes ago
- › 1st Smoked chicken 35 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by ronaldjallen1
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Jeff Houser
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Smokingmax
- › Weber Summit S-670 by Grillin Joey
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ