My Great Garnny Made this. I just had a friend who had lost this recipe. And is very happy I had it.
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs well. Mix in sugar and margarine. Blend in vinegar and vanilla extract. Pour filling into pie shell.
- Bake at 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) until pie starts to brown. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and continue to bake for about 25 minutes.
Enjoy This stuff is wonderful. Chefrc