Wild Hawg Rub
Last edited: 9/10/16
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for PorkLast edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
- Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & RiceLast edited: 12/26/11
- Cherry & Balsamic Wet Rubbed Pork RibsLast edited: 8/26/11
For New Members
I'd like to personally welcome you to the forum. We try real hard to make this the friendliest, most informative, smoking meat forum on the net and we hope you are feeling the love already.
Our number one goal is for you to be able to learn everything you need to know about smoking meat right here instead of having to go to lots of different websites to try and find the answers. Another one of our goals is for you to have such a good time here on the forum that you don't want to leave.. we want you to feel like you belong.
As you get settled in, be sure to stop by the Roll Call forum and tell us a little about yourself.. this gives the members here a chance to welcome you properly.. SMF style!
Over the years, I have been able to experience the thrill of seeing complete newbies go through the process of knowing absolutely nothing about smoking meat to becoming some of the most knowledgeable members on the site and I have no doubt that this can also be your path if you desire it.
So go ahead and jump right into the forum, ask questions, comment on things that interest you, use the search feature to research topics, subscribe to your favorite forums and most of all, be sure to let me know if I can somehow make your experience a little better. Your comments and suggestions are always welcomed!
Thread Last Post Replies Viewsstarted by SmokedChuck (Yesterday at 7:59 pm)Today at 3:51 am by SmokinAl 3 23started by Lagward (6/9/17 at 5:59am)Yesterday at 3:20 pm by WoodyUSSLUCE 5 96started by tinhen (6/26/17 at 7:33pm)Yesterday at 7:48 am by Noboundaries 1 11started by ahhobbs (11/7/16 at 4:21pm)Yesterday at 3:33 am by gslyles1 4 163started by Churchill (6/7/17 at 12:15pm)6/26/17 at 9:54am by Churchill 6 100started by stacyrena (6/24/17 at 9:25pm)6/26/17 at 8:15am by stacyrena 4 68started by Red Line (6/23/17 at 3:34pm)6/23/17 at 3:34pm by Red Line 0 15started by Smokin Lou530 (6/22/17 at 11:43am)6/22/17 at 11:43am by Smokin Lou530 0 16started by nicozottos (6/20/17 at 11:13am)6/22/17 at 4:09am by Katie79 1 43started by Debbie Cain (6/16/17 at 8:51am)6/20/17 at 3:07pm by Debbie Cain 5 117started by quin9335 (6/9/17 at 10:06pm)6/15/17 at 7:33pm by cksteele 12 248started by Darce87 (6/11/17 at 4:53am)6/11/17 at 4:53am by Darce87 0 47started by Whtsmoke (6/3/17 at 8:47pm)6/10/17 at 5:56pm by Anvil 4 92started by DrSmoker (6/3/17 at 7:25pm)6/10/17 at 10:41am by Chef JimmyJ 3 124started by Joe Cossack (6/1/17 at 10:00am)6/10/17 at 5:58am by 7switch 3 199started by Titan 79707 (6/9/17 at 5:56am)6/9/17 at 11:29am by Titan 79707 2 50started by ModernManBBQ (6/5/17 at 10:46am)6/6/17 at 2:24am by Chef JimmyJ 3 80started by matt76cmich (5/4/17 at 10:04pm)6/5/17 at 9:40am by Tryingitout 5 92started by jamesshook10 (6/3/17 at 12:14pm)6/4/17 at 9:01am by tzukowski 3 101started by murf247 (5/30/17 at 3:16pm)6/4/17 at 5:00am by DaveOmak 1 104started by LavaManLee (6/3/17 at 4:15pm)6/4/17 at 3:38am by SmokinAl 1 67started by 350fenlon (6/1/17 at 8:05pm)6/3/17 at 7:18pm by cavman 1 96started by Tarponjack (5/28/17 at 5:53am)6/1/17 at 2:48pm by MasonDixon 2 105started by aexcel717 (5/30/17 at 2:50pm)6/1/17 at 7:26am by aexcel717 4 81started by Tarponjack (5/28/17 at 1:55pm)5/31/17 at 10:51am by Tarponjack 8 235started by SMWinnie (5/27/17 at 7:25am)5/30/17 at 11:17pm by Anvil 13 282started by Fatherwarner (5/29/17 at 2:46pm)5/30/17 at 7:51pm by Fatherwarner 6 115started by SmokingMitten (5/30/17 at 11:31am)5/30/17 at 6:16pm by Noboundaries 1 21started by rickhdz36 (5/17/17 at 3:11pm)5/29/17 at 1:56pm by usm4evr 7 96started by Sean S (5/27/17 at 3:35am)5/27/17 at 9:24am by SmokinAl 3 132started by smokynbandit (1/5/17 at 7:28am)5/23/17 at 6:33am by GaryHibbert 9 244started by chuckgrif (5/20/17 at 1:41pm)5/22/17 at 6:37am by SmokinAl 3 34started by djcook (5/21/17 at 1:40pm)5/22/17 at 4:47am by SmokinAl 1 57started by Malaka (5/21/17 at 10:01am)5/21/17 at 11:16am by SmokinAl 1 64started by Tank15 (5/8/17 at 6:32pm)5/9/17 at 9:22am by SmokinAl 2 64started by boaz (5/3/17 at 8:14am)5/3/17 at 10:20am by SmokinAl 2 66started by mgrn1122 (4/18/17 at 9:35am)5/3/17 at 10:08am by JoakimEricsson 6 112started by flipper 184 (4/27/17 at 4:38am)5/3/17 at 10:08am by JoakimEricsson 3 38started by northern accent (4/30/17 at 8:06pm)5/3/17 at 10:07am by JoakimEricsson 3 92started by kardar2 (4/11/17 at 6:28pm)4/27/17 at 1:53pm by Johandand 9 127started by northshore pete (3/21/17 at 4:38pm)4/23/17 at 12:24pm by Challenger 3 147started by tjack1022 (3/21/17 at 5:34am)4/1/17 at 7:03am by hardcookin 7 274started by dcrouse (3/27/17 at 7:39pm)3/28/17 at 4:39am by dcrouse 2 89started by BobH5849 (3/27/17 at 12:39pm)3/28/17 at 4:30am by SmokinAl 3 73started by Doug Kiser (3/26/17 at 8:52am)3/27/17 at 11:38am by DaveOmak 2 96started by nic3456 (3/4/17 at 5:18am)3/27/17 at 10:39am by SwtCarolinaFire 3 206started by Jeffrey Jensen (3/23/17 at 1:37pm)3/24/17 at 6:07am by Jeffrey Jensen 2 66started by joel75 (3/16/17 at 12:42am)3/16/17 at 7:43am by joel75 4 371started by mstphrchrstphr (3/15/17 at 12:39pm)3/15/17 at 5:28pm by CrankyBuzzard 7 1253/15/17 at 12:04pm by ammaturesmoker 23 490
- For New Members
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
- › Anyone in the Tyler/Flint, TX area have a smoker I can borrow for... 51 seconds ago
- › Greetings / Compressor Tank Build 3 minutes ago
- › RF Build: A Story in Pictures 3 minutes ago
- › Fine Kosher salt? 3 minutes ago
- › Just checking English to Americian ingrediants on a bacon run 5 minutes ago
- › First attempt at smoked salmon 11 minutes ago
- › Baby Back Ribs 2 - 1 - 1 Method 12 minutes ago
- › Traeger Century 22 Question 18 minutes ago
- › Used Traeger Eastwood 23 minutes ago
- › Looking for a not too spicy pulled pork cider apple and vinegar... 27 minutes ago
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Traeger Lil' Tex Elite Pellet Grill by Gjd53
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by Smokedevil
- › 3 Inch Large Smoker Thermometer by Tragusa113
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by bigdumbjarhead
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by 603Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by daRicksta
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by BC taster
- › Brinkmann Pro Series 4400 by LilyArscott
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS