Cherry & Balsamic Wet Rubbed Pork Ribs
Last edited: 8/26/11
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And ProcessLast edited: 9/22/12
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for PorkLast edited: 10/5/13
Poultry - Page 41
This forum will be monitored for it's content ; we are committed to help each member be informed as to safe prepping and cooking practices in preparing Fowl. Handling,cutting,seasoning,temps.,and questionable practices.
As you know , I am Oldschoolbbq aka Stan ; I have been appointed Moderator of the Chicken (Poultry) section of discussions. I will endeavor to give you the correct answer to your querry in as prompt a time as possible , the support of the entire Forum is here to help...
We will suggest safeserve handling and cooking proceedures if needed and offer facts as needed.
Enjoy and have a good experience.
To all new posters...
When posting Pics"Q-view" ,please only post it 1(one) time as it has to be O.K'.ed by the Mods. before it is posted, if in doubt and you don't see your's at first it's because one of the Mods hasn't seen it yet.Be patient , as in your Smoking, it takes a bit of time. THANX , the Moderators.
Thread Last Post Replies Viewsstarted by ssorllih (10/26/14 at 10:32am)10/27/14 at 8:06pm by Foamheart 8 256started by Mdboatbum (10/27/14 at 8:01am)10/27/14 at 12:32pm by tropics 7 2,68110/27/14 at 11:55am by kesmc27 22 48510/26/14 at 11:24am by Foamheart 23 617started by Browtine76 (10/25/14 at 7:21pm)10/25/14 at 7:48pm by Browtine76 2 230started by Kscsmoma (10/25/14 at 7:00pm)10/25/14 at 7:10pm by Mdboatbum 1 232started by Rob O Neill (10/22/14 at 3:38pm)10/25/14 at 4:40pm by Rob O Neill 11 3,944started by capta1n (10/18/14 at 1:56pm)10/25/14 at 10:26am by capta1n 4 360started by SmokedStanley (10/20/14 at 1:21pm)10/25/14 at 9:42am by HawkeyeinNE 7 282started by Smokin Sid (10/24/14 at 7:29am)10/25/14 at 5:48am by Historic Foodie 4 329started by lnares (10/17/14 at 8:30am)10/24/14 at 9:16pm by sawhorseray 5 414started by dirtsailor2003 (10/23/14 at 8:01pm)10/24/14 at 9:26am by Disco 9 192started by dirtsailor2003 (2/19/14 at 7:27am)10/24/14 at 6:47am by Chef Willie 8 764started by Steve Carpenter (10/21/14 at 6:04am)10/21/14 at 8:19pm by dirtsailor2003 3 16010/21/14 at 4:44am by 5oclocksomewher 22 521started by gdunn (9/22/14 at 12:46pm)10/20/14 at 1:35pm by hickorybutt 13 2,628started by cgallagher (10/19/14 at 6:55pm)10/20/14 at 8:49am by oldschoolbbq 2 134started by andy33 (10/13/14 at 11:24am)10/20/14 at 8:13am by andy33 5 410started by bbqmastr1 (10/19/14 at 1:21am)10/20/14 at 8:07am by tropics 12 569started by Dert (10/19/14 at 10:25am)10/19/14 at 2:52pm by Dert 6 212started by Grillmonkey (10/19/14 at 12:11pm)10/19/14 at 1:30pm by Grillmonkey 3 170started by smokinadam (10/18/14 at 4:20pm)10/18/14 at 5:46pm by smokinadam 2 10910/18/14 at 1:48pm by smoked alaskan 21 1,463started by turick (10/13/14 at 6:49am)10/16/14 at 6:35am by turick 8 586started by HDsNSmokin (10/15/14 at 11:51am)10/15/14 at 9:07pm by tbrtt1 8 385started by Grit (10/12/14 at 1:12pm)10/15/14 at 6:59pm by Grit 14 708started by ahains (10/14/14 at 9:55am)10/14/14 at 9:05pm by Chef JimmyJ 7 483started by Mikeincalgary (10/12/14 at 5:50pm)10/14/14 at 2:46pm by Brooksy 7 254started by Matt R (10/12/14 at 5:39am)10/14/14 at 1:04pm by Matt R 9 299started by Davidhef88 (10/12/14 at 4:25pm)10/14/14 at 10:57am by oldschoolbbq 3 126started by bryanw20 (10/13/14 at 12:51pm)10/14/14 at 10:42am by Foamheart 5 1,842started by Historic Foodie (10/13/14 at 3:28pm)10/14/14 at 10:42am by knifebld 3 140started by DukeBurger (10/13/14 at 12:09pm)10/14/14 at 10:34am by knifebld 7 743started by lcamero (10/13/14 at 3:25pm)10/14/14 at 10:10am by oldschoolbbq 7 140started by YNOT2K (10/9/14 at 7:33am)10/13/14 at 3:28am by Grillmonkey 18 767started by SmokinVegasBaby (10/5/14 at 3:38pm)10/12/14 at 9:30pm by WaterinHoleBrew 14 476started by Tlgolf (10/11/14 at 2:05pm)10/11/14 at 5:13pm by oldschoolbbq 6 354started by smok-e-J (10/11/14 at 12:09pm)10/11/14 at 5:10pm by oldschoolbbq 6 337started by Aceoky (10/8/14 at 6:29pm)10/11/14 at 12:46pm by Aceoky 10 27110/11/14 at 8:24am by Foamheart 21 401started by h2so4ca (9/29/14 at 8:05am)10/9/14 at 7:29am by Noboundaries 11 445started by smoked alaskan (10/7/14 at 7:43pm)10/8/14 at 8:19am by oldschoolbbq 2 116started by oldschoolbbq (10/5/14 at 12:35pm)10/7/14 at 5:20pm by Welshrarebit 16 460started by elchicano (10/6/14 at 12:47pm)10/7/14 at 8:15am by kesmc27 10 942started by sparksals (9/22/14 at 9:35pm)10/7/14 at 7:41am by Foamheart 12 753started by chefscott (10/6/14 at 10:56am)10/6/14 at 12:30pm by 5oclocksomewher 2 126started by howdydo (10/6/14 at 10:31am)10/6/14 at 11:42am by knifebld 2 24610/5/14 at 8:32am by Mdboatbum 55 12,183started by themule69 (9/28/14 at 2:52pm)10/5/14 at 8:08am by themule69 19 361started by navacco (9/21/14 at 10:41am)10/4/14 at 5:10pm by navacco 4 204
- Hawg Heaven Rub
- › Another Bearcarver inspired Roast Beef for Sammies thread 2 minutes ago
- › cooking chicken time and heat chart-newbie question 8 minutes ago
- › Open House for My Builder, Pulled Pork/Burgers/Dogs 14 minutes ago
- › chery wood for smoking 14 minutes ago
- › UMAi Landjager 17 minutes ago
- › First time pulled pork question 22 minutes ago
- › First smoke chickens. 24 minutes ago
- › Big party smoke with Q-Vuew 25 minutes ago
- › New Dyna-Glo vertical offset smoker 35 minutes ago
- › Homemade Mozzarella, it's so easy! Plenty of Q-view! 38 minutes ago
- › Old Country Brasos by ammaturesmoker
- › Traeger Lil' Tex Elite Pellet Grill by Gjd53
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by Smokedevil
- › 3 Inch Large Smoker Thermometer by Tragusa113
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by bigdumbjarhead
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by 603Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by daRicksta
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by BC taster
- › Brinkmann Pro Series 4400 by LilyArscott
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by Jarch
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS