Zuchuini/Yellow squash bake w/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

erain

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 2, 2008
cental minnesota
I ran into some nice young zuchini and yelow squash at the market this wknd. Sort of did a semi peel to them like the one on the left.

some butter in the pan, thinly sliced,salt and pepper and a liberal application of Spicehunters chef's shake.

in the smoker til tender

thks for cking my pics!!!

Looks great, erain! I likes squash.
biggrin.gif

That lookks excellent.I will not have garden fresh till august, but i have a few butternut left i pulled in sept.Definetly tell you could cook some mean campfire grub-kudos.

Nice plate Erain! We usually do the squash on the grill, but got me wanting to try it out in the smoker. That hunk of meat in the middle looks perfect
icon_smile.gif

You have just married my two favorite veggies together, erain ... and topped with bacon I'm sure it's just that much better!! I'm headed to the farmer's market tomorrow to pickup some zucchini and squash to try this!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky