Yup I'm Still Around

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Just had a couple medical issues i need to address.

Not much into the forums allot. I resigned from MOD here and on the Bradley forum.

I'll be DAMNED.. Welcome back Rick... missed ya and all your talent... glad everything is good now health wise... isn't it ?? but anyways.. glad to see ya back...

I hope things are getting better for you Rick. We missed you at Jerry's this year.

Echoing all the above Rick. Have been wondering where your have been. I think I

speak for a lot of members when I say Welcome Back and Hope all is Well!!

Hope your doing well now and its good to hear from you................

Yup....glad to see a post from you. I know you've been missed by the sausage heads here. You were always very helpful when it came time to answer questions for the new sausage makers, myself included, and with posting good, informative recipes. Hope all continues to go well for you in retirement...enjoy every day and take care of yourself....Bradleys gain, our loss.....Willie

Wishin all the best for you Rick & look forward to seeing you on here more when the time is right ! Your a great contributor to the forum, sure hope all is well!

Hope all is well. I just send a Newbie that wanted recipes for Snack Sticks your way. We were wondering if all was ok. Take care...JJ

Thanks everyone.

This getting old and the ol' body has its problems really sux. LOL

We are still doing the full time RV, got a new 40' MH at a park here in Bremen, GA just west of Atlanta and bout 8 miles from the Bama line on I-20

Thanks everyone.

This getting old and the ol' body has its problems really sux. LOL

We are still doing the full time RV, got a new 40' MH at a park here in Bremen, GA just west of Atlanta and bout 8 miles from the Bama line on I-20
Roger that....my brain still thinks I'm 35.....LOL......however, the body knows better.....stay healthy...sounds like you have a nice setup...enjoy life daily....Willie

again.. glad your back Rick... did you get a diesel pusher ??
Naaaa

We opted for the V10.

Dealer pretty much told me that if i aint towing heavy or putting major miles on it then the diesel aint worth it.

We got another Georgetown, 378XL triple slide. Right now my wife is volunteering at Jellystone RV resort in Bremen, GA. We supposed to be here into March but its getting cold. Told her the 1st day of single digit temps we are heading back to FL.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky