Yup, Im New.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lukemerrill

Original poster
Oct 14, 2007
HI, Luke here. Doing my smoking in Idaho, I have minimal experiance, used to have a little chief smoker from lurh-jensen a long time ago. Getting back into it with a CampChef Smoke Vault 24. Did my first smoke about a week ago, and it turned out ok, everyone said it was great but i rank it as ok. Used the E-course info thanks for that. There is alot of great information here. I appreciate the time and effort you all put in to make this such a great and informative site.

Ahhh Welcome once again... I know a few folk here use that model, and they'll be along to help ya with tips and mods...

"If ya can smell smoke..yer smokin'"

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Welcome to the SMF
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
What part of Idaho?

Welcome Luke! I haven't been here all that long but there's tons of info here....take advantage of the knowledge here and ask lots of questions!

Welcome to the SMF Family
icon_exclaim.gif

We would love to answer any questions you might have to help the OK smoke turn into fabulous.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to SMF,Luke, questions are more than welcomed here ,ask away , don't forget some q-view from time to time ( everytime
biggrin.gif
) we all love pics , see ya in the forums .

Welcome Luke -

Your gonna love the Smoke Vault! It's great for hot or cold smoking, baking, dehydrating just about anything you can think to do! Enjoy!

Hi Luke, good to know we have another member from Idaho. I spent a lot of time there, all good. Anyway we can help? Just ask us.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky