yummie pics to come

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kissing bandit

Original poster
Oct 26, 2016
glad to be here and thank you to all who have helped me....ive taken lots of pics of my cooks. ill share when i figure out how to get them uploaded off my phone!:)

From Canada Sask

started smoking with old fridge converted..i loved it..land lady not so much. haha  She was scared kids would crawl inside and close the door...what?? the racks and all that smoke plus the dual hot plate..i digress. I got a pretty smoker now propane masterbuillt pro.Took awhile to work the bugs out of it..a few mods later..itll do!:) Its never the equipment..its the cook!:)

My goal is to get another fridge!

Got some Crane and Duck defrosting now in the fridge..right now!:)  Smoking them tommrow night....pics to follow.

any questions..free free to ask 

Looking forward to seeing those birds in the smoker!

What kind of crane, we have sandhills down here & they are protected.

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky