Yum Salmon....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

benjaminr

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
Carbondale, IL
So I had to try some, I am a huge fan anyway but have only ever had smoked salmon at restaurants and let me tell you they have been LYING!!!!!

It smoked for about 2hrs at 160 then I cranked her up to 225 because the internal temp was hovering around 140-145 so I said screw it and cranked it up to finish it off.

I had two buds bring some over also and after that first bite they were in shock, as was I. Where has this been all of my life?

Any way short sweet simple, heres what it looked like

And beer pairing for the night was

2912741468_4f5f30ee70.jpg

It was Sooooo Gooood

Next time I think I will either try maple or honey glazed

That looks really good. Nice job on your first smoked salmon. It's one of our favorite things to come out of the smoker.

Hey good job. For me smoked salmon is a great change up from my standby smoked pork ribs. I think I'll do some salmon this weekend too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky