Your Recipes Wanted!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoking falcon

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 19, 2006
Ohio
Hey all! I've been compiling and reformatting all the recipes that I've found on this Smoking-Meat.com forum. I haven't found everything that is hidden in the different threads though. What I'm interested in is recipes for side dishes, breads, desserts, sauces, rubs, mops, and such.

READ THIS---->>>> It would probably be best for the organization of this site if everyone either emailed their recipes directly to me, or posted them in the respective topic section in the forum. Posting directly under the correct topic lable would probably be best so that everyone can see what you have to offer, but if you happen to have a super secret item that isn't for everyone, make sure you email me personally :)

I have also read on this site that there has been talk about putting together a recipe book or something with all the recipes from smoking-meat forums in it. If there is interest in this I'd be glad to start hammering everything out and making everything uniform, which I've already done with what I've compiled for myself.

Let me know what you all think
Dennis

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky