You guessed it, another abt post

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin365

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 27, 2008
Paris IL
Chorizo and queso fresco, no bacon cuz im out and dont want to go to the store any more today
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif
Saved the seeds and flesh outta the center with plans to let it dry and magic bulletize into a nice firey powder

assembled and ready for smoke

More pics later

You've made some spicy ABT's my friend. By the looks of it, did you precook the chorizo before stuffing the jalapeno? And what was you wood of choice?

Makes two of us ... using queso fresco is genius!! Will be on the hunt for some the next time I hit the grocery store.

Yes, did precook the chorizo, Im a well done kinda guy and wanted to make sure it was done. I am using a mix of mostly cherry and 1 big hickory chunk.

Ive never had chorizo till today, but i think ill be using it more often

Its been on my to do list since joining but i havent been able to find big 'nuff peppers till now

I found mine at wally world. You may be able to find a lil better selection at publix though. I wish publix would move farther north
icon_sad.gif
Id never go to wally world.

looks good. havent tried chizoro yet. was talking to a buddie the other day about that. lol. got some going on now. and 6 racks of venison ribs been on a while. and all sorts of stuff. q view thread coming soon. lol.

enjoy your abt.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky