1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Yet an other thought Music

Discussion in 'SMF Events Planning Committee Forum' started by cheech, Feb 17, 2007.

1. cheech

cheech Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Just had a thought. There are a few on the forum that play instruments. Think we can get some blues/bluegrass music played at our event?

2. pigcicles

pigcicles Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I'm not sure who of the list is musically talented. If you know of any, invite them to bring their music with them. That would be a good deal.

3. cheech

I will dig through the list and PM them and ask them to bring their instruments

4. TulsaJeff

TulsaJeff Smoke Whisperer Staff Member Administrator OTBS Member

Can I bring my mandolin?[​IMG]

Actually I am just learning (been learning for about 2 years) and still can't half play but I would love to play along in the background with you guys.

Now THAT sounds fun!!!!

5. TulsaJeff

TulsaJeff Smoke Whisperer Staff Member Administrator OTBS Member

You guys are doing a great job! Just so you know, no one else can see the forum or even realizes it exists. I set the permissions so that only the group you are in can see it or use it.

I am not going to be snooping around and interfering with progress but I just wanted to let you know that I really like the way things are going..

I could not have picked better guys to handle this!

kudos!!!

6. ultramag

ultramag SMF Events Planning Committee

I'd say you had better bring that mandolin with ya Boss. I really enjoy that instrument myself.

7. cheech

As far as I am concerned Jeff if you want to poke around, step in and offer advise or just plan chime in you are welcome to do so.

8. pigcicles

pigcicles Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Thanks for the words of encourgement Jeff. And I think we'd all be upset if you didn't bring that mandolin with ya.

Hey it's your house, look anywhere you want. If you have any suggestions or comments at all, please chime in.

Smoke On!