Yeah, I can believe it's not butter

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
yep, great way to get some better
Am I understanding this real butter is better for wrapping ribs, but squeezable butter is for comp ribs. Squeezable butter is oil based, not dairy so is it that your just using butter flavored oil.
IMO, no u got that wrong. fake is better for both. the oils will prevent scorch from the honey,whatever, when you're on the last hour.

yep, great way to get some better

IMO, no u got that wrong. fake is better for both. the oils will prevent scorch from the honey,whatever, when you're on the last hour.
Then use Ghee it has a high smoke point than the plastic butter/ Parkay and whole butter.

I like to use unsalted butter, but I often choose clarified butter vs ghee while cooking chicken thighs. I want to give them the most pleasant flavor and allow the whole meat to have a perfect bite, so I prefer to salt at the end so that the chicken absorbs only the most necessary amount of salt. As a result, you get one bite, maybe even two or at best three, because the pieces of meat are tiny and without excess. I wouldn't say I like Parkay oil at all, and it's soy oil and too salty. Also, the heart loses its natural taste, which is very bad. I prefer always to use a natural product.

Yes, as far as natural food is concerned - it's a disaster, when I go to Mexico I get shocked at how delicious their food is and how comparatively terrible our american one. And as for butter, now I only make it in a weed butter maker and don't buy it in the supermarket anymore, cause it's hard to call butter what's standing on shelves. Similar situation with meat, I only eat it when I travel to other countries, especially European ones. In our country it's not meat anymore, it's chunks of something with gel inside. So soon I'll have to become a forced veganXD

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky