Yard Bird tonight

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bird and flappers just went on. Don't know why it won't let me post pics?! Will try as we go along

th_What_NO_QVIEW.gif

LOL

Sounds good

I'm trying to put some up CF but I only use my phone and sometimes I think I may have the dumbest smart phone in the planet!!
I hear ya.  I just got a Droid Maxx.    Still learning it.

I had the same issue earlier but could add them after I posted originally... now try that and we want some qview to drool over! ;-)

The Bear view!! Bird, corn and butter beans all pretty good if I do say so. Cooked the bird on my old girl. Used the charcoal basket from the mini with some apple and hickory.

Good looking , Brooksy. Now do something else . .you know the drill . . . practice , practice , practice .

Have fun as and as always . . .
Ahh Oldschool I've been practicing for the last twelve years and learning something different every day that's why I love cooking. Hmmmm do something new huh? OK I'll try tonight ;-)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky