Wusthof at Williams-Sonoma

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

camp_cookie

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 26, 2007
I don't know if it is a regular deal, but I was in a Williams-Sonoma store today, and they had Wusthof santoku knives with the santoku sharpeners for the same price as I have seen the knives alone elsewhere. They had the Classic series and the Classic Ikon series. I picked up a 7"er Classic.

Thanks. I have a Forschner santoku and like it very much.

I have a couple of Wustof's and Henkels...in my drawer. After buying my first stamped Forschner...I filled my drawer with there selection years ago..A meat packing guy put me onto them! I also liked price compared to the forged steel knives about 1/3 of the cost..Try one ...it will become your go to knive. A few hits on the steel and it stays sharp..

Please read my post directly above yours and you will see where I posted that I do have a Forschner. :)

Right Cookie..and I wanted to let you know I had all three and I stayed with my Forschners..plus other poster that might be curious. Later let us know how that worked out for you!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky