Wusthof at Williams-Sonoma

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by camp_cookie, Jan 12, 2008.

1. camp_cookie

camp_cookie Smoking Fanatic

I don't know if it is a regular deal, but I was in a Williams-Sonoma store today, and they had Wusthof santoku knives with the santoku sharpeners for the same price as I have seen the knives alone elsewhere. They had the Classic series and the Classic Ikon series. I picked up a 7"er Classic.

2. fritz

fritz Meat Mopper

I have many Wusthof knives all the classic series, you will love th 7" santoku, Its my most used knife. Nice buy!!

3. camp_cookie

Thanks. I have a Forschner santoku and like it very much.

4. bkennedy

bkennedy Fire Starter

I have a couple of Wustof's and Henkels...in my drawer. After buying my first stamped Forschner...I filled my drawer with there selection years ago..A meat packing guy put me onto them! I also liked price compared to the forged steel knives about 1/3 of the cost..Try one ...it will become your go to knive. A few hits on the steel and it stays sharp..

5. camp_cookie

Please read my post directly above yours and you will see where I posted that I do have a Forschner. :)

6. bkennedy

bkennedy Fire Starter

Right Cookie..and I wanted to let you know I had all three and I stayed with my Forschners..plus other poster that might be curious. Later let us know how that worked out for you!