wsm 18.5

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is a really good price, I love my WSM 18.5 and it is pretty good a keeping the temp, there are also several mods you can make/get for it. Let me know if you need any tips/ideas. I have smoked almost everything on mine and it makes some good Que

Great price grab it and don't turn back. Great smoker. I can run mine from 180-400+ and not worry about it.

Your first smokes will be hit and miss until the greases and drippy goodness start to seal everything up.

Last edited:
Changed from a Chargriller to a 22.5" WSM 6 years ago and almost felt guilty at how much easier it was to use compared the Chargriller. Go for it!
th_wsmsmile0ly.gif

what will be a good first meat to do? Im at a turning point here in life:-) oh everyone thank the wife for this was an early bday present!

I agree with Case,  

Chicken is a wise first smoke, your temps will probably run high from the shiny newness inside.  Chicken will love the higher temps!  Good luck and post some pics of your smoke. 
th_wsmsmile0ly.gif

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky