WSM 18.5" Convert

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indyadmin1974

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 26, 2007
Clemmons
Congrats on the new smoker sure lots of people around here using them

Grats... you will love the WSM, very hard to go wrong with it. Awaiting your first WSM Qview!
PDT_Armataz_01_25.gif

Thanks Herky! I'm anxious...my wife thinks I should buy another one too because she doesn't think this one is gonna be big enough.

I want to, but I also want to take Fired Up up on his offer of the free barrel for a UDS.

Congrats man, I'm sure you'll enjoy. I told the wife I want one for my birthday this year (next month), and she said I was nuts, because I'm a couple of weeks into my build. "What do you need another one for?"...

Women
icon_rolleyes.gif

She said i could get it though
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Congrats !! As a proud new owner myself, i say u are gonna love it..... It's soooooo easy to control..Happy smokes !!
biggrin.gif

None at all.... I did a pile of food last weekend and everything turned out perfect..I did i my first pastrami and it was great..Gonna do 4 more this weekend... I let it burn itself out to see how long it would take... 17 hours after the initial lighting, it was still at 190.... Everything i cooked took the same time as it did on the lang.. The only difference was I slept for 8 hours !!! lol Im old and i need my sleep..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky