WOW... what a deal!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

k5yac

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 3, 2008
Owasso, Oklahoma
My wife was looking through a Fingerhut catalog and we happened across this little jewel. How Funny! I don't mean to make fun of anyone if they are using this thing, but wow... smoking with wood (it comes with chips) in the house? Ok, I'm as hard core as the next guy, but if I have a choice I'm taking it outside. How about that price... only $80! We all know that we could have 2 ECBs for that price... or one ECB and some wood, spice and meat. I just couldn't pass up making fun of this thing. Maybe I just don't understand how versatile this gem really is, but I can't imagine that "it's the cook, not the smoker" applies here. I mean, is that a full rack cut in half... and it still barely fits? Too funny.

"Fire up the stove (and the electric knife) mama, were having brisket tonight!" Remember... OTBS, it'll just take a little practice.

Sorry if someone has already pointed this one out... but even so, it deserves a little poke whenever anyone discovers it.

nordic.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky