worth trying?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cardinal

Original poster
Mar 24, 2007
considering purchase of a bbq guru to be used with an offset horizontal wood burning pit. would like feedback, personal experiences, recommendations, etc. thank you in advance

I saw that site about a month ago and started looking into it. By the time you get everything you need you could buy computerized digital smoker!

I guess if you could afford all the toys................but sorta takes the fun out of it, doesn't it
PDT_Armataz_01_31.gif

Not really interested in personal opinions of ones philosophy behind the technology of this device; would really like actual feedback from anyone who has used it. thanks

cardinal -

Everyone has a good time here and trys to help each other out, but if you show disrespect for other forum members opinions or shut down their jovial nature your not likely to get any responces. It may not have been intended but your reply sounded rather rude. Do try to be aware of other peoples feelings.
icon_wink.gif

Did not intend to be rude or hurt anyones feelings but just looking for feedback from anyone whos actually used the BBQ Guru. How about it?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky