Words that need to be added to the Spell Checker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Mar 22, 2008
Florida
I think a few words should be added such as

SMF

Huddler

Wiki

Wikis

If you come across more add them to this thread

I tested the spell checker with OTBS and GOSM, and it gave me the option of replacing them with something else, but I could not add them to the list as with some other spell checkers.

Unfortunately right now we can't easily add words to the spell checker.  Sorry about that.

I found that the mis-spelled word get underlined red but does not give any correct spelling.. easy words like :"doesn" should have told me "doesn't" or something do we even have a dictionary????

Last edited:
I found that the mis-spelled work get underlined red but does not give any correct spelling.. easy words like :"doesn" should have tole me doesn't or something do we even have a dictionary????
There is a FAQ in the wiki about this.

Basically you have to hold down the control key and then right click.  The other option is to hit the ABC button and it will check spelling for you in the WYSIWYG editor.

Tks i did not know that and will use it that way.. I am use to just right click and in most sties...

Would me nice because i am lazy to make the "I" always capital, as most of the time it is.

Just a though... Oooo, auto correct sorry this probably does not have that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky