Wood

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Check your classifieds for firewood sellers. Call them and tell them what you are looking for. Most firewood guys will hook you up with specific species you want...though maybe at a premium price.

If not, check ebay for "smoking wood." Again it will be at a premium...but you gotta do what ya gotta do

If I have issues I will just buy from these guys http://www.predatorpee.com/Merchant2...gory_Code=WOOD as they are prompt on shipping and I have never had any issues with there wood. I am sure others know of a few places as well and you could always do a search.

Another thing you could try is go to wood working stores and ask about there untreated scraps that they normally toss. Worth a shot and might score some nice pieces.

~Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky