Wood Chip Offer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

the boardsmith

Original poster
Sep 24, 2009
High Point, NC
If anyone is interested.

I am processing about 300 board feet of dried hard maple. Once I am through with it, I should have 60 gallons of planer and jointer chips that I believe could be used for smoking. If anyone is interested, I could pack some in Priority mail large boxes and send it out just for the cost of postage.

Let me know at [email protected] or by a PT.

I have been woring with a lot of cherry recently and have chips from the planer and jointer available as well as 3' sticks available to anyone who wants some.  You can either stop by the shop in Archdale, NC to get what you want or I will be happy to fill up a USPS flat rate box with pieces for just the cost of the postage.  Boardsmith at triad.rr.com

wow after almost 3 month and no response I think this tread id DEAD!

Gunner.gif

I replied by email and PM to the two inquiries I received with prices for USPS flat rate boxes but no one ever bothered to respond if they would pay the postage or not. Yes, I believe the thread is dead, from a lack of interest.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky