With everyone showing there Butts. here's mine.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shtrdave

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 11, 2010
SW Pennsylvania
Local store had them for $1.49# so I called and had them put me 25-20 pound back, came home with 32# 4 butts vacced 2 to a bag,

Gave them a good rub with a few different rubs I had on had, Modified Jeff's and MDM and some wing dust for a bit more spice.

Here they are all rubbed up, My girlfriend came to help, I have pics of me rubbing her butt also, but I didn't think they would be appropriate here.

78a5a51a_IMG_0392.jpg

Pulled

a1f801c5_IMG_0398.jpg

Sammiches with some Cattlemans Gold. it almost has a 3D effect, be careful they poke your eye out.

2a36699f_IMG_0401.jpg

Well there you have it folks pictures of my Butt, hope you liked them, now where did that Girlfriend run off to?

Looks real nice Dave !!!!

Throw 2 of those awesome sammies Eastward, please!!!!

Those other pics would have to be PM'd.  
biggrin.gif

Thanks,

Bear

The Gold sauce has a different taste to it, it isn't sweet, more savory with a bit of spice, it is excellent on wings, even better if you fry the wings.

Thanks for the looks guys, my GF just looks at me and thinks I am crazy when i snap pictures of the meat. Maybe one day she will understand.

The Gold sauce has a different taste to it, it isn't sweet, more savory with a bit of spice, it is excellent on wings, even better if you fry the wings.

Thanks for the looks guys, my GF just looks at me and thinks I am crazy when i snap pictures of the meat. Maybe one day she will understand.

HAHAHAHAHAAH My wife gives me the same look!!!! 

I get the gold sauce from a wholesaler, around $14.00 a gallon. I see amazon has it in bottles for a decent price.

They ship free at $25.00 trust me it doesn't take long to get to 25 bucks, just look around for BBQ books or utensils and you are there.

Try these 2 recipes
  • 1/2 cup honey mustard
  • 1/4 cup cayenne pepper hot sauce
  • 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 1 pinch salt
  • 1 pinch ground black pepper
or

1 cup yellow mustard

½ cup apple cider vinegar

¼ cup molasses

¼ cup honey

1 tbsp. dark brown sugar

2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce

1 tsp. mild hot sauce

I made one a few years back and cant remember the recipe.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky