Wire rack track for travcoman45

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by richoso1, Jan 29, 2008.

1. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

One of our members had his smoker stolen, so I'm offering a part for his new to be built smoker. Here's a pic of the wire rack track I can send you, if you can use it.
    [​IMG]

2. white cloud

white cloud Master of the Pit OTBS Member

So richoso, what type music and instruments did you teach?

3. richoso1

I teach guitar, and keyboards. Music varies on the student. I try to introduce some type of modern music as we go along, they seem to enjoy a slight deviation from the lesson books. My personal style is smooth jazz. How about yourself White Cloud?

4. white cloud

white cloud Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I have playing the guitar on and off for probably over 30 years. I,m just ok. Mostly strummin and a alittle pickin. whish I could finger pick like chet atkins HA HA. I have a fiddle and play acouple songs on it. It mostly hangs on the wall. Alittle blues, bluegrass. style, and just stuff I make up which I don't think has a place. Oh well talk Later.

5. travcoman45

travcoman45 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Thanks for the offer. I have to find a box and decide what I'm going to build this time. Just don't know, will have to sit at my desk and doing some drawing and thinking. Saw an old enamel refrigerator setting outside a house today, might have to stop after work tommorow and see what it's like, might have some possibilities. Boy, going to miss the good smoked food for awhile, guess I'll just have to do small stuff on my grill. New I shouldn't have gotten rid of my small ones!

Thanks,
    Tip.

6. richoso1

travcoman45, I'll just hang on to it, if you need it, it's yours,