Wire rack track for travcoman45

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richoso1

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 21, 2007
One of our members had his smoker stolen, so I'm offering a part for his new to be built smoker. Here's a pic of the wire rack track I can send you, if you can use it.
afb16f7b_vbattach16752.jpg

I teach guitar, and keyboards. Music varies on the student. I try to introduce some type of modern music as we go along, they seem to enjoy a slight deviation from the lesson books. My personal style is smooth jazz. How about yourself White Cloud?

I have playing the guitar on and off for probably over 30 years. I,m just ok. Mostly strummin and a alittle pickin. whish I could finger pick like chet atkins HA HA. I have a fiddle and play acouple songs on it. It mostly hangs on the wall. Alittle blues, bluegrass. style, and just stuff I make up which I don't think has a place. Oh well talk Later.

Thanks for the offer. I have to find a box and decide what I'm going to build this time. Just don't know, will have to sit at my desk and doing some drawing and thinking. Saw an old enamel refrigerator setting outside a house today, might have to stop after work tommorow and see what it's like, might have some possibilities. Boy, going to miss the good smoked food for awhile, guess I'll just have to do small stuff on my grill. New I shouldn't have gotten rid of my small ones!

Thanks,
Tip.

travcoman45, I'll just hang on to it, if you need it, it's yours,

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky