Winner! Winner! Box of Peppers!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
So I registered an account at thehotpepper.com, and immediately got active in their forums, a real nice bunch of people and vendors.

One vendor was giving away two free boxes of mixed chiles, and I won one of the boxes.
Yay!

I will randomly pick 2 people as the winners and send the SFRB either Tues/Weds of this upcoming week. See the pic below of the SFRB's. Each will include a mix of medium hots/super hots including PeppaPeach, Bhut Yellow X, Aji Peruvian, Aji Colorado, Bahamian Beast Peach, Scotch Bonnet Alien, and a couple others.
Guess I will have to eat a few and start another ferment.
Oh darn!

post-8839-0-30088100-1572705877_thumb.jpg

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
I need to up my meds just looking at the picture! used to be able to eat the hot stuff...but things happened and its a no go anymore.

Enjoy the heat!

Anticipation is killing me.

I've got everything lined up for two new ferments.
This time rather than collect whey as a starter I bought a commercial vegetable ferment culture starter.

I'm going to need more woozy bottles.

I'm getting airlock suck back from the fluctuating cooler temps contracting the air in the jar airspace. Still cloudy but nothing bad or kham is growing. on top I don't want to take the lid off again but it smelled great when I sealed the airlock. I'm at 60*F. I think the cloudiness settles after a few weeks when fermenting slows/stops.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky