Wings and Sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

farmerchad

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 4, 2009
North Carolina
Kinda limited on the Q-view, been a busy day here on the "farm". Bought 2 packs of drumettes and a pack of andouille sausage. One pack of wings was rubbed with our usual family recipe rub. The other pack rubbed with brown sugar. Everything went in the smoker at 2 PM.

Wings and sausage got pulled at 5 PM. At about 4:40 I cranked the temp up too 300 from 250 ish. The sausage was just slightly overdone in my opinion. Next time I think I would smoke the andouille for around 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours max. But it was still edible, and very tasty. The wings were great. The brown sugar wings were unique. Just enough sweetness that you get a hint. I rolled one of em' in Stubbs Original Sauce, pretty darn good.

Reactions: crazymoon
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky