Wine for deer season

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dacdots

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 3, 2005
Ripley WV
Heres my last effort with making some wine.Have been tweaking my recipe and got this batch just right.
358af89c_vbattach15577.jpg

Yea Blackhawk,here in WV we like to keep things simple plus Ive got lots and lots of canning jars.No need to get to fancy,the wine will be gone by the end of deer season.Debi,I think they do like wine,thats why they wonder out into the road and get run over all the time,damn drunks.

Yeah now that you mensioned it those buggers do seem to stumble into the wrong areas alot. That must be it!

David got my eye on some land in Proctor and in Ashton. Got some strange property laws there I'm trying to figure out!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky