willinghams rubs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

minn.bill

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 13, 2007
minnesota
A friend had me over for a rib fest last wknd and WOW like ive never tasted great ribs before! after a few hours of begging he finnally gave up the secret rub .john willinghams. best ive ever had you all have to give it a try.he sent me home with a bag full and a jar of willinghams cajin rub wich we made hot wings with tonight.good good good.just orderd myself 3 jars of each
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Somma gun. I think my rub is about to be changed. Never thought of heating it to meld flavor and re-grinding the lumps. I just dust it in a grinder. Interesting!

I poked around this link last night and there are LOTS of different recipes there. I went all through the pickled section. The site set up isn't great but use the search for something specific.

e.g. a recipe might be listed as John Doe's Famous St Louis Ribs and things like that. It's listed under J as whatever the first initial of the first word of the recipe is.

Dang good site though.

Richtee, I'm gonna do that. My plan is to reserve some of the unheated spice, heat the rest and then do a side by side comp when the heated rub cools. If you do the same chime in with your thoughts.
SKOL
V

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky