Willingham W'ham Turbo Custom Black Steel Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chunker-sabre

Original poster
Dec 2, 2015
Rare find. This for a 1989 Willingham W'ham Turbo custom made black steel smoker. Was used once or twice and then spent the last couple of decades in various storage sheds. I recently brought it to my house and cleaned up. It was purchased by a friend's late husband who bought only the best.

This is one of 2 W'ham Turbo smokers he bought. Constructed of solid steel sheet, welded construction. 2 tempered glass doors on the front, one each for the cooking and warming sides. Solid door for the fire/ash compartment. Below the smoker side on the left side is another compartment with shelf and latching door. Heavy duty removable solid wood work shelf on the front. Smoker is heavy duty and the cabinet steel is 3.1mm (.125") thick. A bung on  each side to install a probe thermometer. The one pictured I don't think works. 

Cabinet is 36"w, 14" d, 48"h and the smoking side is 41"h inside.

On this one the cabinet base is part of the cart and in great shape. Tires are solid rubber and the spoke wheels shiny not rusted. This version has rotary carousel on both the left smoking side and right baking/warming side. 2 metal grate shelves on the right side. A squirrel cage blower helps feed air to the fire for faster start and consistent heat.

Includes a variety of hooks and racks for cooking/smoking that are not pictured. 

Now is your chance to have a pair of vintage custom Willingham W'ham Turbo smokers. Feed the whole clan and half the town. OK maybe only your friends.

Located in South East Alabama

Last edited:
Weq2, the original poster hasn't been on site for almost two years. Don't be disappointed if he doesn't respond to your post.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky