Why in the ell?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That was darn close to how I spent most of my Saturday nights. Once SNL started that is. And the Midnight Special was the best. Don Kirschner's Rock Concert too, but I think it was on Friday nights.
I think your right. Midnight special was Friday night. Us old guy’s don’t remember very well. 😅
I don’t remember what followed SNL.

I think your right. Midnight special was Friday night. Us old guy’s don’t remember very well. 😅
I don’t remember what followed SNL.
That seems right, Midnight Special Friday night. Wolfman Jack, right? Then I think Don Kirchner's Rock Concert was on after SNL. Yeah, it's funny the stuff I forget. LOL.

Those shows were great. All 3, Midnight Special, Kirchner, SNL, had all of the best music groups of the day.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky