whos cookin today?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I did all of my smoking on Saturday. But to day I will be doing some grilling. Have a happy 4th.

I picked up some pork country style ribs for my smoker today...I think we will wait and have them for supper tonight.

Keep Cookin...

Steve

I've got 2 butts on since 10 last night.  Fixin to foil the smaller of the 2.  Got a beer butt chicken to do later and some ABTs that will go on about 11:00.

going to do 3 racks of spare ribs, a 7 lb butt roast and a fattie, Got up a little late . So will get the butt on soon. plan to use it for lunches this week so it's ok if it doesn't get done until later, I will put the ribs on around 11-12 this morning 

Every one have a great 4th

Robert

I got 6 racks cooking right now, 8 pounds of sausage, 20 ABT (first attempt), 50 chicken bites wrapped in bacon with brown sugar and chilli powder.  Pictures will follow.

I smoked a han and abt's yesterday and doing beef ribs and fattie tomorrow, today I am going to have hard shelled crabs yummy

7lb butt, gonna try something a bit different this time around and use a finishing sauce. Might even make some homemade bbq sauce to bring out the WOW even more.

Bought and assembled my first smoker last night.  Got an 8lb pork shoulder on it right now, though lord knows when it's going to be done...  I'm guessing somewhere between 10pm and midnight.

Bill

Doing a pre-smoke for an upcoming gathering (family reunion): Ancho Chili/Jalepeno Corned Beef Pastrami (not at all close to the traditional recipe).

No plans for a smoke for dinner tonight, but that could change, as the day is still very young...

I had planned on another grilling session with my new 18.5" Weber Gold kettle along with one (or both) of my 22.5" cheapo kettles: hmm, I ran out of Yoshida's, 3.7lbs of Mr's Dash (salt-free) Spicy Teriyaki marinated boneless skinless yard-bird thighs will have to do, 6lbs (3 pack) of large chuck steaks and 5lbs of beef burgers...I'm thinking of a seasoning to mix with this meat as I type.

May as well get pics of this along the way, too.

See ya soon!

Eric

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky