Whooo Hoooo!! How about my new grinder!!!!!! Two pictures!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fpnmf

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 19, 2010
Fl
I love the KA and the tools I have for it.

It takes a long time to grind meat up and up til lately haven't needed that much grinding for the andouille.

Chunked half of the meat and ground the other half.

Got some venison and SS kits so I need a bigger grinder. Also gonna start making kielbasa soon.

I have lots of time on my hands so I read hundreds of reviews and decided to get the Cabela's Commercial Grade Grinder. One half H/P.  It is a great machine...ground 13 pounds of venison and butt in less than 4 minutes.

It is quite quiet too...not something I read about in the reviews..most folks said the other grinders were very noisey.

cafe34eb_summersausage002.jpg

13 pounds of meat ground in less than 4 minutes....

1b0611ad_summersausage004.jpg

Have a great day!!

Craig

Last edited:
Nice grinder I have to get me one I am tired of this hand crank one that I have...That one looks like it will do the job...

Nice grinder Craig.....What is on the list to do now ???........
I sent 007 out to find the super secret kielbasa recipe.. 

I also got mix Kirby  bucket  mixer in today!!

Prolly gonna do about 20-25 lbs of kielbasa..

Craig

Wow Craig congrats on the new addition to your smoking stable!!! Your going to have to build a meat room on your new house if you keep buying equipment!! Looks like a great grinder.
icon14.gif

I sent 007 out to find the super secret kielbasa recipe.. 

I also got mix Kirby  bucket  mixer in today!!

Prolly gonna do about 20-25 lbs of kielbasa..

Craig

congrats on the new grinder...............................
icon14.gif

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

Congrats on the new grinder it's a beauty for sure. One word of advice you think that the smoke meat thingie was addicting now wait till you eat your first home made sausage. You'll be grinding up everything you can get your hands on believe me. Seen it been there and got the shirt. Heck my dog tri-pod (new name)  got too close to me one day. You will enjoy it alot believe me there too. 

Last edited:
I sent 007 out to find the super secret kielbasa recipe..I also got my Kirby bucket mixer in today!!...Prolly gonna do about 20-25 lbs of kielbasa..

Craig

O KEE DOUGH KEE----
popcorn.gif
 ----
beercheer.gif
 ---
cheers.gif
---

Congrats Craig that should do the job

Thanks fellas!!

It's all Pineys fault too...making me take all that venison and sausage making stuff....  (I have room for more now)

Next I am going back and buy all the danged habenaros so I can start my hot sauce enterprise.

Hahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahaha!!!

Craig

OK, ....  what did you name it?
Name what?? The sauce??

Not sure yet...prolly be something about grouchy old man.  Thats going to be the name of my charcoal...GOM...

Craig

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky