Who can view what

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eman

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 3, 2009
I would like to know what areas of the forum that non members (lurkers) can not see???

In the last 2 weeks there have been 3 or 4 members of a fishing site i frequent buy mes smokers and are trying to get started . they have all been invited here to the site and the have stopped by to look . If i know what they can't see i can prod them to join up. 

I think they are able to see it all but just can not post - to double check you could log off and come back to the site without logging in

One advantage of membership is that the site keeps a record of what threads you have read, and which you have not read.  It also high lights the threads that you have contributed to.

if you are not logged on you can not view the announcements or events section.

i logged out and checked.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky